How to Use:
The flat, rounded tip makes blending around the contours of the face a breeze. Use it to apply concealer to under-eye circles (and into the bridge of your nose), and then wipe it clean with water and a tissue and blend out.
The Blush Brush is more compact that can be used to apply cheek colour creating a blush. Smile as you apply to locate the apples of the cheek and use short strokes to dust powder out toward the hairline for better results. If you are new to this, practice and in no time you will be a pro.
How to Clean:
1. Each time you use the brush tap off any excess powder on the bristles into a slightly curled palm of your hand. Small brushes like lip brush and eye shadow brush,Gently sweep the bristles on a soft tissue to wipe off any excess product.
Ps. If you do this each time you use the brush it will not need to be washed frequently.
2. Cleaning in lukewarm water.When the bristles start to smell or contain beads of makeup, wash them in lukewarm water.
3. Making foam with a fragrance-free soap, and wash the bristles up to the ferrule (metal part).
4. Gently squeezing the bristles from the ferrule edge outwards with your fingers will help remove makeup from the brush, then rinse the bristles thoroughly.
Ps. *Do not wash the brush with a cleanser containing any alcoholic solvent, except on occasions where you need to dry it quickly.
*Using fabric softener or hair conditioner could impair the bristles ability to hold powder.
5. To prevent damage to the brush hair, comb the hair little by little from the tip of the brush.Combing in the direction of the root to the tip of the brush, gradually work your way back to the ferrule edge. Turn it over and comb likewise.
6. Gently squeeze the brush head with a towel and shake off excess water. Use your fingers to gently shape it into its correct shape.Ensure the brush is not dried in the sun or with a dryer as it will damage the brush hairs. Allow the brush to dry naturally, away from heat.
7. If you use the brushes on a daily basis, place them in a glass, handle down. If not, keep them in the plastic sleeve given at the time of purchase and lay flat. Always store brushes in a clean and dry environment.
Item Type: Makeup Brush
Handle Material: Wood
Brush Material: Synthetic Hair