Welcome back lovelies, hope all of you had a great weekend. We covered the overview of men's fitness a couple of weeks ago. Today we'll be sharing some tips and tricks for all women out there that want to achieve a healthy lifestyle. If that's you, then you're on the right track. Stay with us, and we'll show you ten tips and tricks for all you beautiful women out there to stay fit and healthy!
1. First off, when it comes to staying fit and healthy, it starts with a balanced diet. Know and monitor the right weight for your age. Consult your doctor to learn what food you should avoid and follow your eating discipline routines. If you are trying to lose some weight, foods with high calories should be omitted from your meals. Food with high fiber and low fat should be included a priority in your grocery list instead of red meat, sugars and fats.
2. Always drink plenty of water. Drinking at least eight glasses of water every day. This cleanses the body from impurities. It is also advised for lactating women to increase water intake to keep the body hydrated.
3. Never forget to take your Vitamins and Supplements. Not to mention your Calcium supplement. Sufficient Calcium intake is beneficial for women of all ages. This has been proven to prevent having cramps and Pre-Menstrual Period (PMS) Symptoms. It also prevents Osteoporosis, especially for menopausal women. Vitamin E boosts a robust immune system. Women who undergo a menopausal period should take Vitamin E-400 as it stops night sweats and hot flashes. Also, Vitamin E is said to be best in avoiding wrinkles when aging.
4. Quit smoking. If you are smoking, stop. It is also a big NO for pregnant women, as this will affect the health of the baby. Pregnant women who smoke may pass the harmful content of cigarettes to babies through the bloodstream. Recent studies have shown that women smokers are more prone to diseases than men smokers. Women who smoke have a high risk of getting breast cancer. Also, limit your alcohol intake.
5. Incorporate exercises into your daily routine. Take a walk after work, use stairs instead of the elevator or play with your kids when you are at home. Home exercises are also practical, especially when you do not have time to go to the gym and would like to lose some weight. Yoga and Pilates are only a few of the many effective exercises you can do at home. Exercises help in limiting the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
6. Avoid stress. Many women are prone to too much stress. Stress has been known as the cause of many sicknesses. As much as possible, take time to relax. Read a good book, hang out with friends and engage in sports. Pamper yourself by going to parlours, or you can do some shopping. And do not forget to get enough sleep to revive your energy.
7. Use sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Wear hats when under the sun to protect your skin. Too much sun is detrimental to your skin. The skin is prone to cancer when exposed to too much sunlight. It also speeds up the ageing of skin cells, which causes wrinkles in women.
8. Make sure to visit your dentist to keep that beautiful smile. Always have it cleaned to prevent cavities and bad breath.
9. Do visit your Gynecologist. Women who are eighteen and above should have their Physical Examination annually, especially for the Pap Smear test. Women who are forty and up should have their mammograms, and the Breast self-exam is encouraged once puberty has been reached and should be a habit as they mature
10. Safe sex is strongly recommended. Use condoms to prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
If you like this post, do share it with your friends or family and comment down below if you've any questions in mind :)
Do remember to subscribe to our newsletter if you haven't already and be the first to get notified when we have new posts, sales, product launch, exclusive invitations, and many more!
Be bold. Be daring. Be simply beautiful.
Have you gained a few pounds during the pandemic? If you did, and think that it's okay, it's not. You may be part of a bigger and more serious problem.
Click on Read more to find out!
Vitamin C gained tremendous popularity in the past few years due to the pandemic. However, was it really beneficial in any way and if so, how?
Click on Read more to find out!