Have you ever thought of becoming a fitness woman? Or maybe you are a fitness woman yourself but would like to increase your productivity and the things you do to become more effective? Not to worry as we got you covered on that matter for today's article. We'll be explaining to your the 7 excellent tips on how to become an effective fitness woman.
1. If you do not have a fitness program that you're currently following, go and get yourself one, find a program that will best suit you. Every fitness women or men is different. For some, you may have surgical history where a program may not be suited for you. Always consult a certified trainer to make sure that the fitness program will not hurt you. If the fitness program is not for you, it will only not be a disaster; it will also be a cause of frustration and injuries.
2. Setting realistic targets. Wouldn't you be frustrated if you set your mind into reshaping your body in month? Come on, we all know that's highly impossible! It takes time and effort. Please make sure that the body you prefer in a period of time is achievable and realistic. The program should also be practical. It is crucial to be aware of the blocks you encounter in your daily living. This will help you know what program is satisfactory. Once a program has been reached, then you can set goals and timelines that are realistic.
3. Exercises should work on the parts of your body where muscles are. The reason mainly is, when you develop muscles, you burn more calories, and then you lessen the fats in your body. Multi-joint exercises and weight lifting are recommended. Learn what exercises work on certain parts of your body. Multi-joint exercises are also said to be effective yet time-saving.
4. Be systematic on working on your muscles. Your muscles should be working harder over time. Repeating the same sets of exercises and same weight without getting your muscles to work harder will not give satisfactory results. You can record your daily results and make the progression based on your previous data. A daily log will also motivate you since you are able to track how far you have gone, and when you look at all the progress you have made, you will think twice before considering skipping the upcoming one. It builds confidence since there is a written proof of something that was successfully accomplished.
5. Perform a set of exercises in 10 repetitions. Every number that is accomplished is called a repetition. Most people call it reps in short. Try to make every repetition with less momentum as much as possible. The lesser the momentum, the harder your muscles work. And the harder they work, the bigger they become. To check if there is much momentum when lifting, see if the arm is floating. If the arm does float, then there is much momentum.
6. Always be flexible and perform a variety of exercises. Every exercise program should have many varieties. You can change your exercises, goals and sets every month to keep you motivated and on the go. Doing this will help you prevent being bored and losing energy physically and mentally. Not to mention, it is really fun when you do that, try it out! And let us know in the comment section down below on your results.
7. Stay Motivated! The best way to keep the energy levels of trainees is to allow a healthy competition and allow them to have a sense of control. Having control is having the sense of ownership where everybody gets a part in implementing a program. In order to do this, you also need to be consistent in demonstrating your skills.
Not all programs work for all types of people. No workout is best for everyone. However, you learning from experienced people or a mentor will definitely get you on the faster track compared to making mistakes yourself and then learning from it. Learn to acknowledge blocks and demonstrate self-discipline, keep yourself motivated and work harder every day and add different variety. By doing these things, you will discover that actually there are a ton of programs that will work for you, and the next thing you know, you are already 80% closer to your desired goal.
Have you gained a few pounds during the pandemic? If you did, and think that it's okay, it's not. You may be part of a bigger and more serious problem.
Click on Read more to find out!
Vitamin C gained tremendous popularity in the past few years due to the pandemic. However, was it really beneficial in any way and if so, how?
Click on Read more to find out!