Alright now ladies, we are all guilty of it so let's admit it. We've all gained a couple of pounds over the last few months due to social distancing and partial lockdowns around the globe. It might be a blessing in disguise to keep us all safe and sound, but is it really? With that much amount of time spent mostly indoors at the comfort of our own homes, we tend to have less discipline as we're all in our comfort zone. That being said, it's only natural for the majority of us to consume more food than we usually do, and oh boy, that's definitely not a good thing. It's extremely easy to gain a couple of pounds, but shedding them off is gonna be a hell of a ride. Not to worry luxers, we got you covered in today's article, where we share with you 25 of the best and most effective tips you'll ever find that will help you to lose those fats!
Say no more, here are some weight loss diet tips that can be followed anywhere, anytime;
1. Make a delicious low-fat mayonnaise by combining one teaspoon of Dijon mustard or satay sauce with a low-fat yogurt.
2. Avoid skipping meals. Skipping meals slicks the body into slowing down the metabolism, attempting to conserve calories during a period where limited fats and fuel are available. Remember that eating increases the metabolism.
3. Stuff vegetables like capsicum and zucchini with flavored fillings or minced chicken, white meat, or fish. These are healthy and contain low fat.
4. Take pita bread roll ups or wraps with salad fillings.
5. Eight hours after waking up, our metabolism slows down; that is why 30 minutes of exercise before dinner will increase the metabolism for about two to three hours. This produces an increase in burned fat even hours after the workout is over.
6. Add alfalfa or mung beans to salad to get extra iron.
7. Good cooking and healthy eating begin with learning about nutrition and how to prepare healthy recipes.
8. Learn how to make the favorite family recipes and make sure that fats, salt, and sugar are cut out. Substitute non-fat yogurt for cream, stir-fry without oil and use herbs and spices instead of salt to taste.
9. Consult the doctor before beginning an exercise or weight loss program.
10. Slowly eat and chew each bite during meals as this would decrease one's appetite.
11. Complete three small meals and two snacks every day instead of one or two huge meals.
12. Use chicken stock when stir-frying. This will cut down on hidden fat.
13. Buy non-toasted muesli instead of the toasted ones. A plate of toasted muesli contains more fat than a plate of bacon and eggs.
14. As much as possible do not remove the skins of fruits and vegetables since most of the nutrients are concentrated under the skin.
15. Warm water with just a squeeze of lemon juice before breakfast gets the metabolism going for the day. This also help to prevent constipation and is excellent for the skin.
16. One of the best sources of vegetable protein is from soya beans or tofu. All legumes provide some protein, so include lentils, lima beans, etc into casseroles and soups.
17. Look for a weight loss "buddy," club, or support mates. This will motivate you to stay and enjoy your weight loss program.
18. Though it's hard at first, try not eating 3 hours or more before bedtime.
19. Make pasta a fast food choice - preparing a pasta meal, or salad will only take 10-12 minutes.
20. Chilli helps to speed up metabolism - even the milder varieties.
21. Try making omelettes without adding the yolks! A dramatic decrease in fat.
22. Substitute baking soda, baking powder, MSG and soya sauce in cooking.
23. Remove fat by dropping ice cubes into the baking tray. Fat will stick to the ice cubes.
24. Drinking hot water instead of cold water in the morning can increase your metabolism speed and burn more calories.
25. Eat before you go food shopping and always prepare a shopping list. Only buy food which relates to your weekly menu plan, and don't be tempted to buy goodies.
Making sure that the right discipline is still practiced to promote consistency in the diet plan. This will eventually lead to a healthy lifestyle and a more fruitful living without the extra fat and extra pounds on the side. Remember ladies, consistency is key!